Putting a resource list into a web page
There will be fields in some of the forms and reports described here that will not be explained. These are either advanced features that will be explained in other help topics or are not relevant in this particular bibliography.
This item can be printed as a web page and kept as a guide when doing data entry
Exporting resources into a web page
- First, select or list the resources you want have included in the output. Whatever resources that appear on your screen will be included in the list being saved.
- Select "File/Export HTML" from the menu.
- Select the check box that will create a link for each entry that points directly to the entry in the main Bibliography
- Click on "Proceed"
- This will bring up a list of links to sets of data output, probably just one. Each link is a very long hexadecimal number with an ".HTML" extension.
- You can click on this link and it will load the file in your browser.
- You can right click on the link and save the file to your file system. You cannot just save the link location because this goes away within an hour.
- The saved file can then be opened in any browser, or HTML editor or added as a link to any web page.